TMGC this makes no sense!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
ok... my tama had a baby and i tried to do the things that i would normally do to get the 7 itmes but some of them are not working!

like the popcicle.. no matter how much i feed it to my taama it wont do the happy thing... its so werid..

and which is the watering can with the rainbow.. is it purple with the flower on it that waters rainbows?.. cause that has never worked for me no matter how much i have used it too :eek:

:huh:

I don't have a TMGC+C but maybe your Tamagotchi needs to be in a certain stage for some things to work?

ok... my tama had a baby and i tried to do the things that i would normally do to get the 7 itmes but some of them are not working! like the popcicle.. no matter how much i feed it to my taama it wont do the happy thing... its so werid..

and which is the watering can with the rainbow.. is it purple with the flower on it that waters rainbows?.. cause that has never worked for me no matter how much i have used it too :(

:D
I haven't had the rainbow watering can work yet either. I think it depends on the weather.

The popsicle sometimes works within a few tries, but sometimes takes a lot of tries. Once it took me over 30 tries before it worked.

I think most of the happy symbols are random, so don't expect them to work first time.

I haven't had the rainbow watering can work yet either. I think it depends on the weather.
The popsicle sometimes works within a few tries, but sometimes takes a lot of tries. Once it took me over 30 tries before it worked.

I think most of the happy symbols are random, so don't expect them to work first time.
ohhh okay makes sense

ya i finally got it to work but not wihtout my tama getting VERY fat

lol

i dont think that that affects what tama you get though. it looks like i keep getting the really cute ones lol

but i could be wrong

i got the watering can to wokr now but i cant get the magnifying glass to for the 4 leaf clover... its a clear day. i just planted a plant..

on the good side i saw the heart shaped cloud!

lol

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back