TMGO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Since the TMGO is so popular, i decided to make a poll about it. :D

I'm all for more Tamagotchi but I honestly think they've changed it too much. I'm kind of ambivalent over what to think about the TMGO.

I think they've changed too much also. I dunno if I'm actually going to buy one or not... I'm on the fence.

They've just become too complicated. :) I prefer the simpler versions.

I'm really excited! If it comes to Europe, that is. :D There's no other way for me to get it.

But I like how cool it looks ^^ It'll propably be so much fun! But the Music Star was really complicated, I hope TMGO isn't like that...

Not that thrilled about the TamaGo.

They're big and clunky and have this giant figure that sticks onto the top of them.

Tamagotchi are becoming so complicated. What draws me to virtual pets is cute-simpleness. I don't like clutter, useless features, or pets the size of iPods. XD

I really can't wait i like it more complex really!

Does anyone know the exact release date,Because Admin got one so they have too be shipping soon!

They've just become too complicated. :D I prefer the simpler versions.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm not that excited... and I don't think I'm going to buy one. Maybe if the size was a little smaller :angry: And if the screen was in color... well who knows. I'm on the fence.

I really don't like how they renamed the whole brand. I feel that Bandai likes TamaTown too much. It never got to me.

Besides that, it looks good. And also confusing. All tamagotchis after the v3 became really confusing to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if I'm not going to pay $98 for an ID, I'm surely not going to pay more for a Tama-Go (Which I'm assuming will cost more because of it's new features and the size of the thing).

I just don't have that kind of money to spend. ;)

I was getting the Id now I am thinking of getting this and wait to the price of the Id goes down.

I'm on the fence as well; I think this version is too big and clunky looking. I'll go and take a look at them when they are released in the stores. Does anyone know if Wal-Mart is going to sell them? Or just toy stores?

I'm also not feeling the name change. I was never into Tama Town, going online (I'm already online too much as it is :) ), having to deal with passwords, and complicated madness like that. This is why I might get a TMGC+C because Tama Town is incorporated into the actual Tamagotchi itself. I can barely get past the bigger size of the color ones though, so who's to say that I'll like the TMGO?

I also diclike the vast amount of changes that they are making to the Tama-Go. I myself like the older and easier versions of tamas, but I still plan to get one. I also hope not all feuture versions are this big. I like the nice and little ones that can fit in your pocket. I also really hope that they don't change the brand name all together. I like Tamagotchi more than TamaTown or Tama-Go. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It is rather big as I have one sitting right in front of me. There are more complicated guts because of the plug in characters.

There is no way it will be as expensive as a color as there is no color screen. It has a regular screen but shaded pixel graphics. So that is nice.

It seems to be a watered down color but with these extras that the plug in characters give. I have not tried that out just yet. I guess it gives you more games. Heh, I need to read the instructions. :angry:

It is worth having and is pretty nice.

It would be nice if they would take us back with a more simple one for next time.

I think they've changed too much also. I dunno if I'm actually going to buy one or not... I'm on the fence.
They've just become too complicated. :angry: I prefer the simpler versions.
I prefer the complex toys, the simpler versions are a bit childish, but the complex versions can appeal to the age range of 5 to 100

It seems cool but I just hope its not to complicated or can brake easy xD I do love the smaller verisons though. I think it seems cool but I just dont like the size. Im still gonna get it though P:

I'm just going to spend my money for something...more meaningful...

Two AA batteries...what is this world coming to

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! :D I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! :)

I can't wait for it either. I basically freaked out when I saw the case thing on toyRus 's site. I was like Where's the tama... Where's the tama? Then I read the case is available at select TRU stores but the tamagotchi has yet to be released in the USA. Please check back later for updates.

I haven't spent any money since I found that... Except once.... But that was ligit and timing was perfect............. UM. another story. Not for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back