TO Tales: Chiqui's Big Adventure Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaOpossum

Reaction score
~5 YEARS AGO~

Chiqui the Babytchi girl was born on October 3, 2008 at 2:07 A.M. Her mother, Banna, told Chiqui's father, "Roeto, look at her. What do you think when you look at her?" Roeto thought for a second, then said, "I think there is nothing in the world that could make me give her up." Banna frowned and said, "I think there's nothing in the world that could make me keep her." Roeto looked at Banna, confused. "This is our daughter. We must care for her!" Suddenly, a different voice spoke. "Mama, Papa? Can I see my dear sister yet?" Roeto and Banna turned around, seeing a Ura Young Mametchi. It was their son, Ofine. "Sure, Ofine. She's right here," Roeto said. Banna scowled and muttered under her breath, "When I get ahold of Chiqui, there will be no turning back." Ofine held his sister and cooed, "She's so tiny yet beautiful." Banna snatched Chiqui from Ofine's hands and said, "Not for long!" Banna ran outside, into the rain, risking getting Chiqui sick. She ran towards a ditch full of mud. She threw Chiqui in the ditch and thought, One down, one to go. Banna walked back to the small cottage her family owned. When she closed the door behind her, Roeto screamed, "What did you do with Chiqui?!" Banna couldn't care less for a second. She said, "I threw her in the ditch, where she belonged." Ofine stared at Banna, tears in his eyes. She glared at him and said, "You're next, Ofine!" Ofine, who was five years of age, let loose. "Great! Wherever I'm away from you, I'm happy, you wicked witch! I hope you die in a ditch someday, and I hope you remember what you've done to my sister!" Banna stared, shocked. Roeto didn't say a word. "Get out of my house, Ofine," Banna said, pointing to the door. Roeto interfered, "No, you're not throwing him in a ditch too! He's staying. You're going. Leave, before I force you to." Banna stared at Roeto, seeming to look amused. "Yes, I'm sure that you, Roeto, will hurt me with your fists. Especially with little Ofine right here," she said. Roeto scowled and said, "Fine! Come, Ofine. We'll leave this cursed house and find dear little Chiqui." Ofine nodded and followed Roeto out the door. Roeto and Ofine went to the ditch, only to see pounds of mud. Roeto jumped into the ditch, searching for Chiqui. Ofine helped his father. "Father, she is not here. Please. Listen, father! She has left. She has either crawled away or a wild animal has snatched her away," Ofine finally said. Roeto was in tears, but he nodded. "Yes, son. You are right. Let's walk away." Roeto and Ofine walked almost six miles, but they ended up in the middle of nowhere. They walked back to Banna, only to find themselves stuck with a evil woman and a daughter that was lost, somewhere.

Latest posts

Back