To unscrew the screws w/out using a screwdriver

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkTale

Reaction score
FIRST OF ALL IF SOMEONE ALREADY POSTED THIS,SORRY.

To unscrew the screws of ur tama:

For the big screw(DON'T DO IT TOO HARD):

1.Use a knife with a very sharp point on it

2.Put that sharp point on the screw then turn it counter clockwise

RISKS:

1.This shouldn't be tried by little kids.Have an adult/someone who really knows how to use it properly to assist u.

2.Nothing much really.

For all the small screws(THIS TIME,IT'S A BIT HARDER):

1.Use a knife with a very sharp point on it

2.Put that sharp point on the screw then turn it counter clockwise.This time,put a little more force on it.

RISKS:

1.Same thing.This shouldnt be tried by little kids.Have an adult/someone who really knows how to use it properly to assist u.

2.This procedure will ruin ur screws a little bit.The second time or more,it will be really hard to do it.

IF U DONT MIND RUINING THE SCREWS,U CAN DO THIS PROCEDURE.BUT IF U REALLY CARE ABOUT THE SCREWS,I SUGGEST U BUY A TINY SCREWDRIVER FOR THE TINY SCREWS.

:)

That will mess up your tama if you miss the screw.

My friend tried that and she cracked her tama.

But she was dumb and didn't take off the first 4 screws. She took the knife, put it in between the shell, and tried to open it.

It was a V3. Now its all white around that area, like when you keep bending plastic.

oh.that didnt happen to my tama.i used it so many times and it never had glitches and it didnt crack.it just loosen my screws a lil bit.what does a glitch look like in a tama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back