TODAY IS THE DAY FOR MY TOYS R US!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats odd, i thought there were suppose to be the candy and camo and tropical ones? :rolleyes: i think different places have different things... :wub:

Ahh, you guys are making me jealous! lol, I still haven't gotten one yet; I'm waiting for Wal-Mart to get them. :D There's not a Toys R Us very near to me, so I can't get one there. I hope I can get the blue one with flowers, because my original Connection is pink.

I hope they come out with tamagotchi v2s at Wal Mart real fast for you, the only thing is I've never seen a tamagotchi or tamagotchi v2 at walmart. But since you don't have a toy r us I'm sure there going to havve to have it in stock. :D

CHINS UP!!

:D Everybody got theirs on the 21st! It's 5 days l8r (26th) and every place in the world iz sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(maybe im exagerating, but every store i can think of is sold out!) B) :ph34r:

I got a white Sweet Candy With Life Savers!!!! My tama's name is Candy!
my tamagotchis name is candy and i have the same one ( nice choice)

:D Everybody got theirs on the 21st! It's 5 days l8r (26th) and every place in the world iz sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(maybe im exagerating, but every store i can think of is sold out!) :angry: :blink:
The same thing happened to me! I hunted through the phone book until I found a toys r us in another town! Luckily, we went to that same town for buisiness reasons that day. :unsure: I felt so lucky.

Its quite a bummer, but they havent been released in my town yet.... nor has anyone heard of them. Sad to say, i live in Canada, and for all i know, we may not even get them. i hope we do, but i ont really mind if we dont.... i was able to get my hands on three of the UK V2s, and a Keitai, which i really enjoy the Keitai better....... except i dont really know how it works... busybody doesnt come around untill your tama is 10 years old... ;)

Its quite a bummer, but they havent been released in my town yet.... nor has anyone heard of them. Sad to say, i live in Canada, and for all i know, we may not even get them. i hope we do, but i ont really mind if we dont.... i was able to get my hands on three of the UK V2s, and a Keitai, which i really enjoy the Keitai better....... except i dont really know how it works... busybody doesnt come around untill your tama is 10 years old... ;)
that is a bummer my friend lives in canada and her b-day is coming up so i might send a v2 tama for her birthday gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back