Today is the end......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly, I'm actually quite sad that 2007 is ending. o.o' It was such a confusing year...but I liked it.

Happy new year everybody!

It's gonna be hard to get used to saying ''It's the year 2008!''

:mellow: Have fun, guys.

Lol, Soha!

I can't imagine saying ''2008''. It just doesn't sound right. xDD

Same here!

I'll be righting, "It was the year 2007," and then when its half way through 2008 I;ll be like, it doesnt sound right. xD;

Ahh, 2008 just around the corner. I finished my 2007 goals. Reach 50 deviantations, Not get any C's on my report card, and do some community work... okay, alto of community work. 2008... sounds weird. 0_o''

I likes 2007, though...

Lol, Soha!
I can't imagine saying ''2008''. It just doesn't sound right. xDD
I know it doesn't. I cant wait till tommorow!!!! My sisters will be mature and less stupid! Rigth now they toke a teddy bear and they are calling it grandma >_>. They will be more mature in 2008 I know it!

I am so excited but I think I am overly tired I usually dont stay up until ten oclock and if I did I would be very tired and hardly awake but I am still *falls asleep* *falls out of chair* *wakes up* *yawns* okay I am back now I am still very excited I cannot wait until midnight.

Wow! It's already 2008! I remember when it was the last day of 2006 and now already its almost 2008! I remember the last day of 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. I was born i n 1993, but I don't remember the last day of 1993 or 1994.

-Premo

2007 was my best year ever! I got braces, I started wearing make-up, I had my first kiss, I went on my first date, I made out for the first time, my first homecoming, marching band, playing piccolo, I entered high shool, I lost my virginity! I changed so much in 2007! I will certainly miss 2007, but 2008 I'm sure will be a big year! The year of dating! Alot of guys (not at school) like me and I know 2008 will be a great year because I'll enter my sophmore year and I'll have boyfriends! I hope I keep dating the one I;m dating now (Matthew) He's really nice and I want to go to homecoming with him <33 btw he's not the one I lost my virginity to, it was hunter, my ex boyfriend.

-Premo

I am going to log off so I can spend the rest of my time with my family where I am at it is 11 something. So happy newyear I guess!

2008 - Is here, It's been here for 5 hours 35 mins.

I'm hoping this will be my life changing year, last year of primary, first year of secondary. 1 year anniversary of me & my boyfriend going out(kinda), (hoping)1st kiss year, 1st real year. I hope you all have a great time, here's a poem thing I made:

New year has come,

the beggining of the best,

I wish a great time, to you and the rest,

So this is it, I'm hoping it's great,

Time to get into 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back