Today it is friday the 13!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I didn't notice XD

today was just like any other day... blah blah blah...do something fun...nothing else happens...

;)

Pretty normal day. My birthday was on a Friday 13th in February. That day was normal too (though we ordered pizza). If you ask me, it's all just a bunch of hooey. Most of my ordinary days are bad enough, so nothing bad or lucky happens on Friday 13th. To tell the truth, I never even noticed it until I saw this topic. ^^

My school had 2 brown-outs. One was in the lunch room, everyone screamed. But this guy who I like named Nick was leaning aganist the wall, he was acting normal....it was hilarious and scary at the same time.

Also, I slipped down the stairs 3 times...and had connection failure on my Tamagotchi.

I had the best day yesterday.

Went to a great party. Had too many brownies. Had a run in with a strobe light. Played Jenga. Got pizza in theatre. Did the best I've ever done on the announcements. Drunk texted somebody while being sober. It was a night to remember.

I had a fun day. I went to Starbucks with a couple of my friends, and then we roamed Walmart, bought a Ouija Board, and then later that evening, we had a sleepover. We watched Orphan and did the Ouija Board. The candles made it really creepy. It was fun though. ^^

I had an awesome day yesterday. I went to a slumber party, and we all went to the theater to see 2012.

It was awesome, when they were rolling the credits and playing Time for Miracles, we all jumped up and started singing along.

Oh yeah, Welcome back Krystal! =)

By the way, many of my classmates were unlucky on that day.

Thank God I'm not unlucky that day. =)

I love Friday the 13th! It's my favorite day other than April 1st and Halloween. I love scaring the flying flubber out of everyone and making evil plans on those days, and on the 13th, I had good luck, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back