Toddlers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamacrazy~*

Reaction score
ok................. this is to do with ver 4!!!!

when you hav a cild is there a specific group it will go too!!!

listen to this:

when i had a mohitamatchi ( the circle one with a line down its head!) i played jump and got mostly intellectual points and second was fashion but in the end i ended up getting into the kuchi family how id this work out!!!! someone explain very clearly because i am having so much trouble!!!!!! and i dont understand!!!!

I'm sorry ,but I don't understand what your saying sorry?
lol sorry about that i was angry when i was typing so i wasnt clear!!!

i wanted to see if on the v4, when your tama is a toddler, do they have special groups (mame,meme,kuchi) because i had a mohitamatchi (character line. circle with line downs its head) and i had mostly intellectual points but why did it go to the kuchi family instead?????? does this make more sense?????

hey could you just tell me one more thing (sorry its just that you do seem to know alot!! lol!!) so you are saying that the one they are lined up too are roughly where they should be?????!!!!????? B)

That applies to every group except for universal teens and adults, the toddlers, and the "oldies"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back