Toilet Training?...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about putting your tama on the toilet and "training" it? is this true? what version of tamagotchi does that? I'm guessing that the V2 Tamagotchi's don't do that? Cuz when i press the toilet button a line just comes across the screen cleaning it up.

yes and eny kind when u see ur person have like 2-3 woboly lines on both side of ur toma that means that it is gojng to poop so go to the toilet sign and ur person will gow on the toilet and just keep on doing that and soon he/or she will get potty trained ;) :p :D :unsure:

Are they actually trained, or does this Only happen when you catch them in time? I had one, and you had to catch it each time to make it go on the toilet. It would not go on it's own, no matter how many times you made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really confusing, I forget to take it to the bathroom so it does it on its own. So I ahve to clean up after it though I would like it to be potty trained lol=)

both v1 and v2 the toilet training business is the same..i dont think no one ever got their tama potty trained..its a very hard task..i think u must catch it every sinlge time it has to poop..but its not known..i think the version 3's when they come out potty training should be easier

~shawdy~

Well I would have to agree. I have had to catch it no matter how many times he uses the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back