toilet...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is your tama potty trained????

• yup!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.......

• how????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it actually possible now? if heard people talk about it ever since v1 but there are always alot of people that say it cant be done.

I tried on my v3.. it's hard! I've had it done in the past though. :p

Are you guys talking about when your tamagotchi holds (wavy lines) it in and then when you go to the toilet icon their on a ducky or so using the bathroom? To me that's being potty trained, it seems like that's the right way to clean up your tamagotchi's wastes.

is it actually possible now? if heard people talk about it ever since v1 but there are always alot of people that say it cant be done.
you cant pottey train it

have you all gone cook ckooo

-shakes head- Nope. Not possible. I'm not sure what exactly is confusing you, but it's not true.

You could have it beep every time for you if you fill 2 of the food hearts. That way when it needs to go, it will beep for you every time but there is no such thing as potty training.

That would be nice but it does not exist. :(

You may be saying that when your Tamagotchi has a poop, it dissappeared automatically, that means he or she ate it.

You can not "potty train" your Tamagotchi.

WHENEVER your Tamagotchi (except babies) Needs to poop, for about 5 seconds it will have Squiggly lines beside it. You can not potty train. You just have to catch your Tamagotchi at the right time.

Are you guys talking about when your tamagotchi holds (wavy lines) it in and then when you go to the toilet icon their on a ducky or so using the bathroom? To me that's being potty trained, it seems like that's the right way to clean up your tamagotchi's wastes.
This is right Its simple really psart from the fact that you do have to watch it all day and even if you potty train it once twice three times four times etc it still dosen't stop doin poops lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back