tokio hotel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]TWS: Yeah, they translated lyrics are pretty angry too, But Freunde means friend, and Bleiben (Im pretty sure) means behind. =][/SIZE]

I don't understand what you mean when you say he sounds like a girl? Honestly, have you have like.. Scream, Don't Jump, or anything? Sure, maybe in Monsoon, his voice is slightly feminine, but he doesn't sound like a girl. S=[

Poor ol' Bill, since his surgery, his voice hasn't been the same, like at the concert, during Rescue me. =\ Poor baby!

[SIZE=7pt]Oh, he had a cyst on his vocal cords. It was horrible, people thought his voice would be really different. It isn't, he just cant sing as high as well anymore.[/SIZE]

That sucks. He's good at singing high. D:

lol, I listen to the German songs more often. He sounds much more like a girl in those ones. ;P But I find his voice always has a feminine touch to it.

[SIZE=7pt]It does =[[ I wish that never happened, he puts it all out for his fans *snuggles Bill* and yeah. he's just pretty feminine in general. [/SIZE]

But not gay.

I wouldn't care if he was, he's still mine, but shush it all you Bill haters. He isn't gay, or anorexic, just skinny!

*RAWR*

Please never compare HIM and Tokio Hotel ever.
Because talent is the thing that seperates HIM from Tokio Hotel.
I never said they sounded alike, just I heard a couple of people compare them before.

One of my favourite bands! The songs On The Edge, 1000 Oceans, Monsoon, and Don't Jump are AWESOME!

I love them so much! I mean, they are pretty cool... lol

It all started in Mexico, on MTV, and they showed Ready, Set, Go! on there, and my brother has every song on his iPod. I love the lead singers hair on ready set go when he's singing.

[SIZE=7pt]omg, Tokio Hotel is going to America agian, lyykkk come to Canada![/SIZE]

WE LOVE YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back