Too many boys I like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
Ok, first things first I'll go ahead and say I'm 15 and in the 9th grade. So no one will ask.

I have this dilemma. I have a liking to a good bunch of boys and.. well, 3/5 know it... lol. I know that 1 of them most certainly likes me back, one hates me, 2 don't even agnolidge my excitance more than a casual hello, and one of them... well lets just say he's probably just as confused as I am... let me give you some details. There's something amazing about all of them, but there's always something that keeps them apart from me and it's driving me insane..

(names are made up to protect identity)

1.) Gregory- Gregory is the one that I know loves me back. He's 14 years old and in the 9th grade. We went out once for about 6 months and STILL like each other VERY much, but the reason we broke up is because he moved to California (I like in Arkansas. Get the picture?). Anyways, I still keep in touch with him, but it's hard. This one is the closest and the farthest from me at the same time.

2.) Joshua- He's just recently graduated from his senior year and is planning to go to college soon. He's one of the most godly men I've ever met in my entire life and I don't think I will ever meet someone that closely with the same skill on the eguitar as him. He doesn't know I like him, but I really do. The major problem is the age difference and the fact I know he'd never like me in that way. TT__TT

3.) Cory- That casual boy that walks through the hallways that you know almost nothing about but still have a crush on him... Yeah, not really worth anything, just he doesn't know I exist.

4.) Christian- I went out with this guy not too long ago. He's 16 and in the 10th grade. He hates me. Well, not really, but he says that all the time, we still hang out a bunch. The main reason that I can't go out with him (and probably the reason he broke up with me) is that he isn't a christian (ironic for the fake name I chose for him). My father is a pastor. Put the pieces together.

5.) Darwin- Um... He's 17 and in the 11th grade. I just recently admitted I have a crush on him and have been really "close" to him recently. To the point it scares him to be exact. This is the guy I currently have my eyes set on closely. I'm just worried about what my parents would think if I started to go out with him though, because even though he's a christian he still drinks and smokes and is showing no sign of stopping any time soon.

Any tips, especially if you're a guy and probably could fit in these guy's shoes.

I don't know. I like to stay single. I'm a bit of a player, so to avoid hurt feelings, I steer clear of relationships. Unless I find someone who I really love, and meets my expectations(very, very unlikely) I will continue to carelessly flirt with everyone. Besides, I think that if you have to ask a bunch of total strangers who to pick, none of them are for you. Just value their friendships, and let your instincts tell you which one is for you.

1.) Gregory- Gregory is the one that I know loves me back. He's 14 years old and in the 9th grade. We went out once for about 6 months and STILL like each other VERY much, but the reason we broke up is because he moved to California (I like in Arkansas. Get the picture?). Anyways, I still keep in touch with him, but it's hard. This one is the closest and the farthest from me at the same time.

Distance should never keep anything apart. If you like him as much as you say, admit it too him, you can still talk, email, IM, phone? It can work.

Distance should never keep anything apart. If you like him as much as you say, admit it too him, you can still talk, email, IM, phone? It can work.
Agreed. I'm a guy, and it's nice when you know a girl really likes you. I hate the guessing game where you have to figure out if a girl likes you or not.

Even though you may not be able to keep in touch with him, he likes you the most, and you like him back. He doesn't seem like a bad person compared to the other people you described.

Stay single and keep in touch with Gregory. Good luck. :mellow:

Um.. I just have a very interesting thing to add that I just learned about yesterday.

It turns out... um.. "Darwin" (sorry, it seems funny calling him that) has another person with a crush on him. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! She and I have been in a little bit of an argument for a while over who will get him.

It felt weird talking about him that way. He's just the guy you could say ANYTHING to... so I told him what we said and he said he was worried about going out with either of us because he didn't want to make either of us mad.

I don't really want to get into a serious relationship, though. I want it to be more of a "learning" relationship where you learn to date and hang around guys more and possible learn how to kiss. I just thought it would be best to him as a "learning" relationship because he's much older than me and probably has a little more experience with dating than I do... Plus, if I wanted to learn how to kiss from anyone, it would probably be him.

Don't consider it like I'm "using" him. It's not like I'm stealing him money. It's just that I need to start somewhere and he just seems like a nice guy for that kind of thing...

Do you think I should talk with my friend about it. Maybe she'll change her mind about hating me when I tell her I don't want it to be serious. I don't know she is the...erm... "tenacious" type...

What do u think?

Um.. I just have a very interesting thing to add that I just learned about yesterday.
It turns out... um.. "Darwin" (sorry, it seems funny calling him that) has another person with a crush on him. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! She and I have been in a little bit of an argument for a while over who will get him.

It felt weird talking about him that way. He's just the guy you could say ANYTHING to... so I told him what we said and he said he was worried about going out with either of us because he didn't want to make either of us mad.

I don't really want to get into a serious relationship, though. I want it to be more of a "learning" relationship where you learn to date and hang around guys more and possible learn how to kiss. I just thought it would be best to him as a "learning" relationship because he's much older than me and probably has a little more experience with dating than I do... Plus, if I wanted to learn how to kiss from anyone, it would probably be him.

Don't consider it like I'm "using" him. It's not like I'm stealing him money. It's just that I need to start somewhere and he just seems like a nice guy for that kind of thing...

Do you think I should talk with my friend about it. Maybe she'll change her mind about hating me when I tell her I don't want it to be serious. I don't know she is the...erm... "tenacious" type...

What do u think?
I guess you can try talking to her, but I doubt that will help.

Sure, if he seems like the right person to "practice" with, then fine. Don't tell him you are practicing though. It might hurt his feelings.

I guess you can try talking to her, but I doubt that will help.
Sure, if he seems like the right person to "practice" with, then fine. Don't tell him you are practicing though. It might hurt his feelings.
Trust me... If you knew him then you would know that he might actually like that.

(He'd probably see it as an opportunity to try and do something... the pervert. >.> lol, though. )

Trust me... If you knew him then you would know that he might actually like that.
(He'd probably see it as an opportunity to try and do something... the pervert. >.> lol, though. )
Alrighty. That changes a lot. If he likes it, go for it! :)

That is so weird. Temari, I am also torn between several different boys right now. Some of them are already hooked up, some I don't know very well, and some just aren't very good people. So I'll just tell you this, since I'm currently stuck in the same confusing situation:

Keep your eyes open, and don't pay any special attention to just one of these guys.

Spend some time evaluating the good and bad things about each of them, and eliminate the guys that just wouldn't be good boyfriend material for you. The only one who I would eliminate "right off the bat" (meaning immediately) would be "Christian". It seems like your chemistry with him isn't very good and his lifestyle and faith are too different from yours (like him not being a Christian, and I assume that you must be a pretty strong Christian because of your dad being a pastor).

Just take some time to watch each of these guys. It will allow you to learn more about them and for one of them to make a "move" (LOL :blink: !). As I said, I am also in a situation like yours. This is what I've been doing for, what, months? I'll admit that it is a slow process, but isn't taking a little time to evaluate better than just jumping into a relationship that could turn out badly?

Good luck. I hope that you will pick the right guy for you :( .

Hey, guess what you guys, I just recently found something out just yesterday.

I tried something... um... different. I "me" thing. I made a stupid bet with my friend, (let's call her Alex). I would not talk the entire day or else whoever knows about it would have to slap me. I did pretty good. The only people I could talk to were teachers and other students if the only reason was for educational purposes. So, anyways, that included Darwin, so... He kinda thought I did the whole thing so that I wouldn't have to talk to him (and with the unexpected help from Alex) I found out something very... interesting.

Apparently, Darwin had "asked me out" the day after I had said that I liked him and the way he worded it, I didn't see it the way he did, and apparently what I said back, to him was a "no". He thought I was rejecting him and that was why he wouldn't go out with me!

After that I told him he sucked while he ran off, but we were both laughing, so I think that's a good sign.

My bff, um... (let's call her Karin) said she would try to get him to ask me out again. I have high hopes, but you guys probably still need to wish me luck.

Also, I've been doing this special thing where I put chap stick on at least 3 times a day at certain times to keep them moist and soft over the winter and I'm "hoping" it'll come to good use if you catch my drift.

Yea :) I'm liking the Gregory though. Most of the time long dstance relationships don't work though :/

don't go out with the one who smokes and drinks. It will put you in a habit and he will probably smell of beer and smoke and when you kiss him you will get a smoky taste in your mouth.

become friends with 'Cory' and get to know him

Yea :) I'm liking the Gregory though. Most of the time long dstance relationships don't work though :/
distance should never keep ppl apart! i think "Darwin" *giggles* is you best choice.

im sorry i have to say this: DARWIN IS A FUNNY WORD! IT GOES, DAR WIN!!!!! LOL!

im that random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back