Too many sweets and snacks?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

Reaction score
If i feed my baby tama too many snacks will i get a lousy toddler? And if i still feed to many snacks a "lousy" teen and adult?

Im not sure about what you just said, but too many snacks give the tama toothache when they're small..im not too sure about it when they're older though

i'm not sure if too many snacks will make a lousy character. i give my tamas tons of snacks until they are at max weight and then play games to get them back down. to get gotchi points. i've done it with 2 gens so far and i've gotten a pyonchitchi and chohimetchi. from what i hear those ones are pretty good. and the toothache is easily remedied with a trip to the dentist. my tamas get lots of toothaches. they will eat about 10 snacks b4 they get 1 and then after you fix it you can give em about 10 more. adults don't get a toothache though, and an adult won't evolve any more if you mate it, so i don't think you have to worry about spoiling it.

yummyhunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back