Too Many Toothaches?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Okay so let me tell you: I don't pause my Tama during the day. I take it to class but I check on it periodically. Maybe like, once every 20-40 minutes.

She's a teen now. Whenever she's unhappy I simply feed her a snack. Can't give her much attention during classtime or I'll get in trouble!

Anyway, she's had two toothaches so far (one today and yesterday). I keep her at minimum weight and treat these immediately. Will too many toothaches cause her to die?

Please answer me!

I have the same issue (I don't like pausing my Tamagotchis either)...sometimes you just don't have enough time at the moment to play the games and so you feed snacks instead. I don't think it will be a problem, as long as you keep treating her toothaches when they occur. If you do that (rather than just leaving them), she should be fine. :)

Thank you so much! I've been using either pause or the sleep trick all these years because last time I left one unpaused and I would check it every 4 hours. Right before marrying age I found her dead on the floor. XP But now I get a chance to check on her every 45 minutes so I just wanted to make sure she'd be okay. :)

Nope, should be fine! It can also help give them a different snack at sometimes too. I know some tamas are more apt to get a toothache/cavity, so it could just be the character you have.

I've played with tamas, just giving them snacks during the day and I just playing games for happiness at night. As long as the Hearts and such remaid as normal, your tama should be normal. Just make sure when snacks are being given, you get their weight back down with games... as you said you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back