Too Many?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kisoros

Reaction score
Hi, I have 7 tamagotchis, (almost one of each version) and many people commented on the unnecessary amount. I think one of each version is fine, Don't you? :D

I think two of each that can connect to each other is best.

I think you should have as many as you want (& can afford)!

Ehh...My numbers not on there. :p I used to get one of each version, but now I don't care if I havemore than one!

I currently have 14 tamagotchis. :]

14?!?!?!?!?!? omg, i have 3, i used to have 8, but i gave most of them to my sister, the 3 i currently have are verson 2 and 1

I hate having too many tamagotchi. The ones I have I am keeping either because they are new, rare, or just pretty. I dont use all of mine. I have about.....7? I used to have like, 15. It was crazy. I think you should have as many tamagotchi as you can handle, not as many as you want, because I wanted way too many.

I have 5 tamas but im not done yet!

Ps i'm typing on my mom's iphone, so it's kinda hard.

Sorry for any spelling errors. :p

Well I actually have only 8, im very envious of those who have such large collections but I will get there some day! :p

[SIZE=7pt]I have 8 tamagotchis.[/SIZE]

I tried to take care of 6 of them at a time, and I couldn't manage. 3 of them died within the first generation.

I have 5 Tama's right now and at least 1 (hopefully soon 2) are on their way to me.

I'd like to have one of each version, but right now that's totally out of reach. ^_^

Actually, people don't need to get only as much as they can handle.They don't need to.

They can have a certain amount of they can handle running.

I have 14, but only have a few running. No one needs to have every Tamagotchi they have running and beeping all day. Its madness. ^_^

( This is madness! This is Sparta!!! D:<... :lol )

I don't have any but in approximitaly.. one hour I'll be getting my first one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back