Too much drama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I guess my life is dramatic sometimes.

It's called .. Teens and middle school!

They DO NOT go together xD Too much drama in school, and at home. I seriously am never trusted, and my Mom's a nutcase. She wonders why I don't really like her anymore >~<

Mm.. not really. I'm sure our school is full of it but I either don't pay attention or try to stay out of it.

My life is full of drama.

Well, usually I start the drama. I am a dramatic person at times, I admit.

Sometimes I get sick of how my life can become almost like a mini-soap opera sometimes. But I guess that's what life is all about...making it interesting.

Yes, my life has A LOT of drama. The thing that bugs me is that everybody except me seems oblivious to it. I try to ignore everything but it gets hard.

What's this drama in which you speak of? The only drama in my life is when people amke fun of me and I almost slap them across the face.

-Temari Nara

my friends make my life a big glob of drama. Most of it I cant post but a lot of it is lame girl stuff. It drives me crazy!! Dont you wish one day there would be no drama in the world

For the end of this school year it has been a soap opera for all the girls in our class, long story short alot of people changed and friends started breaking up.Also their was alot of gossip going on about other people.Does your life have too much drama?

Plz post it would be appreicited

P.S out of curtisy (sp?) plz keep this topic a clean , curse word free topic thx
Our school has too much drama year round.

I usually stay out of it. I've never had a rumor spread

about me or anything, though...

Don't we all have some drama in our life...? o_o

Well, I'm just a nobody when it comes to drama

like, lets say my friends are fighting in the lunch table I just continue eating and ask my other friend that's not arguing "How's your day?" and just ignore it otherwise if we get in it it'll get worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back