Too Old for a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that age does not mean you are too old to play with them. Tamagotchis have been coming as a collection thing lately and they are fun for all ages to collect and play with. I think there is no age that is too old to play with a tamagotchi.

//Tamapal3000

I think it's good to be yourself- it doesn't matter even if you're about 30 and you still like them!

I don't think it matters how old you are, as long as you still enjoy them then it doesn't matter at all.

I'm 10 Tamas are like my trademark!Everyone at school knows me by them!

My sister had 3 tamas and did not want one so she gave it to our mom and she really enjoys it so I donn't think you are ever to old for a tama! :mimitchi: :eek: :ph34r:

I'm fifteen years old. I wouldn't get upset about being too old for tamagotchis. There are plenty of adults in the world that still enjoy them. No need to feel ashamed. :mimitchi:

You're never too young to play with things...

Okay, maybe there is a limit for somethings...

but sometimes younger things require an older mind to understand certain things.

Like, You won't see an 8 year old opening their tamagotchi up and coloring a little circle with a pencil (possible, but unlikely?).

Or Spongebob. Some of the jokes require an older mind to comprehend some of the jokes as well.

nonsence...ppl any age can play with tamas! My 17 yr old sister isplaying with tamas, shes gonna go to collage soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back