Too old for tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...I'm eleven. No one can be too old for Tamagotchi. Heck, my brother's almost 23 and when I told him about the new Tama craze, he was interested! But my parents (who are aged 47 and 50) think I'm being immature. Bah. :D

I really can't answer this, as I am a measly 10. :blink: But I think you can never get too old for tamagotchis, unlike old games or hobbies. Tamagotchis will always be in the top! ;)

i am a teeny little 10 year old. my friends luv tamagotchis, thats where i found out about them. the other people in m class think they are weird. they are wrong. u r never too old for a tamagotchi no matter what.

newbiekidlex, your 10? I thought you would be older! You sound very mature. I'm 11.

LOL Yes, I'm 10, everyone thinks I'm way older....once, on Psypets, someone thought I was 15 when I was only 9! -_-

Well This week i was cleaning my room and found in a drawer...my old P1 green with purple border tama, P1 see through dark green with blue buttons...P2 lime green with yellow border and P2 white with grey border tamagotchis..AND my old Digimon tamagotchis..a dark blue and a yellow...ive started up my white P2 and Both my digimon as i want them to battle...although im 16....gonna be 17 in septembre....can you ever be too old for tamagotchis..id never admit to anyone else..well..of my male friends i still use the tamagotchis...but is there anyone else out there older who still has and uses their tamagotchis
cheers
I dont think you can be too old for tamagotchis. My dad has one and he is 38 <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone is quite right. I am 15 yet I still love tamagotchis and I don't think I will ever be too old, and my 20 year old sister still quite likes them too.

Well, I'm 11 going on for twelve and I have decided I'll collect tamagotchis and love and nurture them for a long time. You never have to grow out of tamagotchis.There isn't a deadline. Ppl in my class have gone all prissy and think tamagotchis are babyish but I don't care, I've just started collecting and I don't want to stop. !!!!!!

3 tamagotchis already, YEAH YEAH!!!!!!

I'm 40. I have a P2 from when they first appeared, and a V3. According to the Tamatalk birthday calendar, another member whose birthday is the same as mine is 76. The question is, are most of us older ones female? It certainly seems so.

Most of you are young enough to be my offspring, if I had any. I have dogs and Tamas instead - they're less trouble! <lol>

Cheers,

- Bloodaxe

Please don't bump up old topics x.x' This was made a year ago.

Anyway, I'm 17. I don't think anyone can be too old for tamagotchis.

You're never too old to do something you enjoy, however childish it may seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back