Too Old

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rushmore63

Reaction score
Is 14 too old for playing with Tamas?

My friends saw one of my old ones and continue teasing me. Anyone else have this problem? I also ordered a Tamagotchi music Star, but can't play it with my friends and classmates around.

It makes me upset.

My friends saw one of my old ones and continue teasing me. Anyone else have this problem? I also ordered a Tamagotchi music Star, but can't play it with my friends and classmates around.

It makes me upset.
Me too, I'm too old to play tamas but it's ok... I'm already 21 yrs old and a college student. I always hide my tamas at school and only few of my classmates have known it. (sometimes they thought that it was only a celphone) It's embarrassing but I still love tamas :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

It makes me upset.
Please dont be that way

because im also 14 and i still play them but my friends dont tease me

they also play tamagotchi

Nah.. I know 80 yeatr olds love tamamgotchis. They were, after all, invented to help find keys so a grown up can enjoy them too. Whats not to like?

Not at all!

I started playing tamas when I was 15. I didn't know about them before, I was shopping at Toys R Us for my little cousin's birthday, and I saw a whole basket of V2s, all on sale. They looked awesome, so I bought one and loved it ever since.

Now I am 19 and have a V2, V3 and a V4.

I don't play it all the time, I take breaks sometimes, and when I do, my tamas are stored in a special heart shaped tin. xD

I haven't touched them in about a year now, but now I want to activate my V2. ^^

I don't think 14 is too old. I show my friends my tama's but they don't have any. Although, I do conceal it from the teasers, lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back