TOOTH FAIRY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does it work on ketai?(ketai tamas i think has more features than connexion V2)

i didn't try it but it sounds pretty lame...i thought the max 4 points were 9999! It might work 4 some people but i'm not going 2 try it!!!

no spamming thanks vale.

btw i would not make assumptions until i have tried it myself.

i personally would not try it tho, seeing as i am trying to get mimitchi, and sleeping with a toothache would ruin my chances.

why do all the repliers think he/she is lieing??? it's true, it was going like this :) AND i had 100 more points!!! :huh:

id agree with you im new and ive just been reading what some ppl hav put you would like it if it was u :furawatchi: :huh:

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINKS IT'S A LIE AND SAYS IT DIDN'T WORK, maybe it's because it only happens once in a while. I will try it 2night with my kid. If it doesn't work, then I STILL won't call he/she a liar. It only happens once in a while. Don't always jump to conclusions. :huh: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: Just try it more. I think it WILL happen. :wub:

it hasnt worked for any1 except jamester so she is lying!!! (the person who made it up and jamester)
[SIZE=14pt]No, actually, if you look @ ALL the posts, you'll see that that is NOT true.[/SIZE] :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol that's hilarious. It's like saying...try this, stupid, and you will get 10000000000000000000000 p! Even though the limit is 9999. Ah ha ha.

i hate people who lie. I tried it .my tamagotchi died cause i let stay with a tooth ache for 2 days! Also I want meet that person because she must have a big mouth and I bet she lies to her self to make herself happy

i hate people who lie. I tried it .my tamagotchi died cause i let stay with a tooth ache for 2 days! Also I want meet that person because she must have a big mouth and I bet she lies to her self to make herself happy
I hate people who lie too. Sorry about your Tama. The person that made up that rumor probably made it up just to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back