Top 10 favorite Tamagotchi characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Tamagotchi Connection character?

• Babytchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marutchi

• Kinakomotchi

• Ichigotchi

• Young Mimitchi

• Oniontchi

• Hinotamatchi

• Mametchi

• Mimitchi

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kuchipatchi

• Memetchi

• Tarakotchi

• Hanatchi

• Androtchi

• Masktchi

• Gozarutchi

• Oyajitchi

• Ojitchi

• Otokitchi

• Nazotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sandshark 23, it mimitchi and maskutchi i think is what ur talking about!!! :ph34r:

:D :D :D maskutchi :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
For sandshark 23, it mimitchi and maskutchi i think is what ur talking about!!! :D

:blink: :p :ph34r: maskutchi :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
He said mimigotchi and maskuchi,so I asked what it was,thanks for answering my question!

1.mimitchi

2.young mimitchi In favrite down to least favrite!

3.mametchi

4.memetchi

5.ichigotchi

6.nazotchi

7. ^_^

8.kutchipatchi

9.oniontchi

10.marutchi

I LOVE MIMITCHI

1 MIMITCHI

2 MIMITCHI

3 MIMITCHI

4 MIMITCHI

5 MIMITCHI

6 MIMITCHI

7 MIMITCHI

8 MIMITCHI

9 MIMITCHI

10 MIMITCH

I only like 2--that are not om the poll list. but i like the mimigotchi, and the mauskurati. :huh:
Which ones are those? Sure you don't mean Mammemitchi? Could you post me some images? I quite like the debug hamburgertchi, char blocks and the butterfly one, think it's a fairy! :D :D :D :D ;) :D :D :lol:

not going by the connections (well... i've only had a few characters on it) Here's my list of favorite tama characters:
1.Mimitchi

2.Ginjirotchi

3.Keropyontchi

4.Hanatchi

5.Hashizotchi

6.Kutchipatchi

7.Ginjirotenshi

8.Zatchi

9.Mametchi

and my least favorite of all...10.Pochitchi

those are my fav to least fav list^-^
Are those Keitai characters? Maybe you could send me some images to see them. I know about that cute secret character sheep-cute! :huh:

:D :D I think there all cool and Mametchi is my favorite. :D :D
I agree. :D

What's puzzling me is that so many people like Mimitchi.Now,Mimitchi is a good Tamagotchi but I just don't see why so many people like Mimitchi.

Personally,I think Mametchi is better than Mimitchi.Can someone who loves Mimitchi tell me why so many people like Mimitchi?

P.S.I the Keitai Tamagotchi's growth chart they replace young mimitchi with young Mametchi and there is no Mimitchi.Just a heads up for all the mimitchi lovers.

Well I hate Masktchi, Gozarutchi and Hinotamachi because I have them all the time but when I got on my 11th generation I got Kuchipatchi then Memetchi and then Hanatchi and on my other tamagotchi I got Kuchipatchi then Androtchi.

HI THIS IS MY TOP TEN!!! (this is so fun)

1) Kuchipatchi :unsure:

2) Mimitchi

3) Ichigotchi

4) Hanatchi

5) Mamechi

6) Memechi :unsure:

7) Gozarutchi

8) Hinotamachi

9) Young Mimitchi :lol:

10) Oniontchi

I've always wondered why Nazotchi was included in that character list if it's impossible to get him without debugging...or is it possible without debugging? I wanna know!
You connect it with a different kind (ketai is the best one) (e.g ketai and ConnECTion 1, if you had a char that doesn't apear on the ketai char list, and you went to give it a present, then Nazochi appears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back