Top Tips To Save Your Battery...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why go to the clock screen when asleep??? not turning lights off saves more battery and is MUCH more convienient.

the only way to save ur battery is 2 not 2 connect with others. but if u dont u can always just keep pressing the reset button, and then download :D

but will turning on the light while its asleep affect the tama's growth? like what it becomes next time and things like that :D

theres are good tips

BUT....

i think i would rather buy more batteries than ahve an unhappytama who has to sleep with the lights on...... slot is the only good money paying game on v2 and how are you surposed to "aim for smaller characters"

nice job though...

sorry if im a bit critical.

Are you serious? how many volts do your batteries have . if you are using batteries with a voltage over 3, it could harm your tamagotchi [ i think ] :angry:
dead serious.

and i'm just using teh normal 3 volt batteries.

and, ericathetama, why shouldn't people pause? how does not pausing save battery?

...argh i got a tam with A LOT of black pixels...well id much ratherbuy less batterys with no lights than buy more batterys wiith lights...batterys are not freee.you know...turning off lights is dumb.i turned off and battery lasted only 3 MONTHS!!! now i know better and i always keep lights on. so how exactly are u supposed to AIM for chars with less pixel??? healthy or unhealthy??? more or less neglect???well maye less neglet as mamechi and mimi. have less pixels than :) or :D .

Which game is the most battery consuming on version 1? I just wondered.

Oh, and you know how sometimes you can't connect completely when the battery is low? My friend took out the battery for a second on his tama and then connected with me, and they played a game and sent a pressie... so maybe you could try that.

*Please note, performing these actions may affect your Tamagotchi's life.
1. Don't turn the light off at night - This saves a lot of battery... I think :ichigotchi:

2. Keep the sound off - this also helps, But, be careful not to neglect your Tamagotchi, becuase you will miss the cries for help... *gulp*

3. Don't connect as much - Although connecting is essential, if you can cut down just a little you will save battery.

4. Aim to get lighter characters - They take up less pixels, + less battery.

5. When you play games, Slot is the most battery consuming...

Following these "rules", my battery lasted for just over a Year and 2 months.

I hope this helps!

JC
Thanks my battery lasted 2 more months thanks to tips #s 2 and 3.You sure know what you are talking about!!!!

its just important 2 react on the attention call when it goes 2 bed, after this u can turn on the light again, i dont think this will harm the tama

if u dont turn off the lights this causes your tama to grow ugly!
If your tamagotchi is ugly it either from the lack of care or Displine.

No weight does not determine the type you'll get, I once had a Mimitchi that weighed 99lbs.

I've always have kept the lights on and have never once had any problems. Unless you mean not turning it out at all then it could be bad. I turn off the lights then turn them back on and it works for me.

the adults dont matter, its the young tamagotchis that evolve ugly when you dont turn off the lights(have you ever seen the attention icon highlited when your tama falls asleep? the attention is basically half of the depending how it grows!!) :furawatchi:

*Please note, performing these actions may affect your Tamagotchi's life.
1. Don't turn the light off at night - This saves a lot of battery... I think :furawatchi:

2. Keep the sound off - this also helps, But, be careful not to neglect your Tamagotchi, becuase you will miss the cries for help... *gulp*

3. Don't connect as much - Although connecting is essential, if you can cut down just a little you will save battery.

4. Aim to get lighter characters - They take up less pixels, + less battery.

5. When you play games, Slot is the most battery consuming...

Following these "rules", my battery lasted for just over a Year and 2 months.

I hope this helps!

JC
I do #3! I ABSOLUTELY... HATE... OKAY, DON'T LIKE... CONNECTING!

Lol. Sorry for typing in all caps LIKE THIS.

omg! a year and a half!! :eek:

ive got to try that!!

but i want to connect and get different characters :(

the adults dont matter, its the young tamagotchis that evolve ugly when you dont turn off the lights.
I've had young tamas where I've turned off the lights and turned them back on with NO ill effects and got great tamagotchis. I've been doing this since 1997. Its a great battery saving idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back