Topsites Button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haze

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I just noticed the Tamagotchi Topsites button changed.. Its much better admin :furawatchi:

Its great!! I was looking at my forum, and saw the button changed.. So yeah, just posting it And asking about anyone elses opinions?..

I like it.. Do you?

//Haze

Wow i barely noticed that and it is a big change. It is a nice change indeed.Guess that tells you i like it too :puroperatchi:

Yup.. Oh yeah a question for the admin if he/she reads this:

Do you make all the Graphics on the site.. Or do you hire a Graphic artist/web designer?

//Haze

Look at the very bottom of TamaTalk. There will be a different button, saying "Tamagotchi Topsites" Its yellow, and has a mimitchi on the left..

//Haze

What the hell are ya'll talking about? I see no changes!?
Please don't swear!

Tamagotchi topsites is what people put on their sites so other people can vote on it.

the old one was plain yellow that just said Tamagotchi Topsites.

Now it's yellow with digital looking letters and it has a tamagotchi by it.

I really like the change too. It has a very nice look about it.

As for the graphics, Admin creates them all, or get's other members from TamaTalk to help.. Like the emoticons for example. :huh:

As Ive said before, please read the whole topic before asking questions that have already been asked:

Look at the very bottom of TamaTalk. There will be a different button, saying "Tamagotchi Topsites" Its yellow, and has a mimitchi on the left..
//Haze
Hope that helps

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back