Tornadoes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Honestly, I think tornadoes are my biggest fear. Because there's no escaping it. I've never lived to see one, but I'm still young. Everytime there's a warning near us and freak out, get really shaky and run in the basement. D:

The first time I saw this picture, I almost passed out. I felt really frightened. xD

Have any of you ever seen a tornado?

Oh God. I am a huge weather freak, and yes I am also scared of tornadoes. Which is really stupid of me, because we don't get any (much) here in the UK.

I tell you what I also hate, thunderstorms D<

I've never actually seen a tornado in person. D:

It'd be nice to see one, as long as it's not coming towards me. o_o'

I am terrified of all bad weather. I think the reason I am so scared of it is like Krystal said, you can't control it. I am getting myself really freaked out just thinking of this!!

That is so astonishing! o.o

Down here in South Carolina, for all my life. I have not seen a Tornado. So I won't have to worry about Tornadoes.

Of course I'm scared. The only tornadoes I've ever seen were in cartoons actually xD

I've never seen a tornado in real life, but we've had warnings before.

The thought of one hitting my area of course is frightening, but I don't have a phobia or a fear of them really.

I've never seen a tornado in real life, but we've had warnings before.The thought of one hitting my area of course is frightening, but I don't have a phobia or a fear of them really.
Since we live in the same area, I basically have the same view you do. XD

Tornadoes are probably my biggest fear.

I constantly have nightmares about them... and when theres a tornado warning, I go into the basement with my hamster and my cat. xD

The only tornado I`ve ever seen was in the Wizard Of Oz.

And it was scary. :)

^ That's funny.. Because I live in Kansas. Lol.

We have watches and warnings all the time. In Spring and Summer, specifically, it's practically routine to hide in the basement for a while. The school I've been going to for the past nine years was built over what used to be part of the trailer park that was destroyed in an F5 a few years before.

Otherwise, we just have a few small tornadoes and funnels.

But no, I don't think they're that scary at all. I feel sorry for anyone who fears tornadoes and lives here. xD

We had a little one around June or so. I remember it with great detail, though. I was sitting home, by myself, with the cat in my lap, watching grown-up Candace Cameron talking about the 40 cutest child stars, and I was just getting around to wondering why I was watching it when an emergency tornado warning was issued, and suddenly there was a crash of thunder so loud outside that it literally shook the windows and a crystal ball rolled off the bookshelf, and the power promptly went out. So I got my cells and my mother told me that they'd be home when it was clear and to hide in the bathtub, which would probably be the safest, more central part of the house. So I took the cat and my mp3 player and went in the bathtub. And I fell asleep after a while, while it was settling down.

That was the most recent.

we used to have a lot of tornadoes when I was smaller; when I lived in the midwest.

Now we get hurricanes and humidity and afternoon showers every day of the summer.

Ha. xD

We don't get tornadoes here in Adelaide. We hardly get any natural disasters apart from bush fires. So that's pretty lucky, because I'm terrified of tornadoes.

I'm scared of all natural disasters. Even thunderstorms. And hail. And any abnormal or bizarre weather. I'm just a scaredy cat when it comes to those kind of things D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back