Totally sucks! >_<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

Reaction score
Argh!! I just told my little brothers and sisters about Webkinz and the Carry started to whine and say ,'' AAHHHH! I WANT A WEBKIN!! ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!'' and she has like 20 friends and all her friends have like 22 webkinz so while I was a guitar practice has asked are grampa if she could have one and he took her to Hallmark and bought her 5 webkinz! a yorkie,a monkey,a little alley cat,a white terrier and a Chihuahua uhh shes plays it until 10:00 pm and we share the same bedroom and while im trying to sleep she goes to the arcade and plays this really i mean really annoying game I have no idea what it is but its sooooooooo annoying its not the music but some retarded game i don't no why but they sound like there on caffean or something can someone tell me what it is i can barely sleep at night and my eyes are hurting!!!!!!!!

Argh!! I just told my little brothers and sisters about Webkinz and the Carry started to whine and say ,'' AAHHHH! I WANT A WEBKIN!! ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!'' and she has like 20 friends and all her friends have like 22 webkinz so while I was a guitar practice has asked are grampa if she could have one and he took her to Hallmark and bought her 5 webkinz! a yorkie,a monkey,a little alley cat,a white terrier and a Chihuahua uhh shes plays it until 10:00 pm and we share the same bedroom and while im trying to sleep she goes to the arcade and plays this really i mean really annoying game I have no idea what it is but its sooooooooo annoying its not the music but some retarded game i don't no why but they sound like there on caffean or something can someone tell me what it is i can barely sleep at night and my eyes are hurting!!!!!!!!
well maybe you should tell her to turn the volume down or tell your mom. do you mean candy bash? maybe you should tell her to play part two on that one the character shuts up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back