totally unfair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas831

Reaction score
kindly watch the video in the link below

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
(her tamagotchi was downloaded with new games..came from the cellphone)

I think it's totally unfair that only the japanese had the rights to connect it..coz they were in japan..

how about us who were miles apart from japan?

hope bandai should focus much about this problem..so we Japan outsiders could also enjoy like the japanese...

Once it's been downloaded to a cell phone, it can be distributed around the world by email. The only limitation we (who don't live in Japan) have, is that most of our cell phones don't have the necessary IR port to transfer the game to the Tamagotchi-iD. (But some of us do.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Once it's been downloaded to a cell phone, it can be distributed around the world by email. The only limitation we (who don't live in Japan) have, is that most of our cell phones don't have the necessary IR port to transfer the game to the Tamagotchi-iD. (But some of us do.)
so..does it means that eventhough I do not live in japan I could still download it on my cellphone?

I'm very very eager to know it..

I know now your point..I finally downloaded some items from the tamazone..

it's just I'm a little confused..why is it everytime I'm entering a new item it replaces the old ones?..

The thing is, that tamagotchis were made in Japan and not England, I do think it is unfair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back