Touhou

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alicedodgson

Reaction score
EEE TOUHOU.

I absolutely love Double Spoiler. And Shoot the Bullet.

Like everyone, I love Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

I also lovelovelove Lotus Land Story.

My favourite characters are Cirno and Yuka. I also love Flandre like everyone else.

Patchouli and Meiling are also cool, and so is Marisa. Elly is adorable and I love her.

Wriggle is the cutes thing ever btw, and the Prisimriver sisters.
oh god Elly

I love Elly

and Medicine

Last edited by a moderator:
I love touhou! I've played every game, except the first 5. I tried one but got bored. I love Imperishable Night, EOSD, Hisoutensoku and Scarlet Weather Rhapsody the most. It's hard to pick a favorite out of those. Probably EOSD. I'm an okay touhou player, I'm good enough to make it all the way to Flandre in extra in EOSD before I die. I love the fan games Meddlesome Magician, PatchCon, Touhou Pocket Wars EVO, and all the flash games on 3-me.net too.

Fav characters... Well.. Flan for sure (Just look at my profile background, lol), but then there's also Cirno, Remilia, Medicine (FTW), Kaguya, Reisen, Tewi, Iku Nagae, Rin, Utsuho/Okuu, Sanae, Suwako, Nitori (I love her), Hina (SPIN SPIN SPIN), Youmu and Yuyuko!

But Flan is the best, with Suwako and Sanae and Nitori at a close second.

I love the music too. Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy from PoFV is awesome, as well as Candid Friends, and of course, U.N. Owen Was Her. Don't forget Lunatic Princess, Faith is for the Transient People and Native Faith as well. And Shangai Teahouse, that song that plays during Hong's stage.

God I sound like a crazy fangirl.

Awww, good to see another fan~

As far as characters, my favorites are Elly, Medicine, and Mokou!

Also, Runner, your background is AMAZING~ I love it!

My favorite songs are Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial, Sleeping Terror, Reach for the Moon Immortal Smoke, and Deaf to All But the Song ~ Flower Mix and the original version!

My favourite character is Parsee, Her theme is beautiful. Although, I'm not allowed to play the games because I just can't download them and my computer nerd of a brother won't help me either.

^It's not that hard to download, you just have to go to touhou wiki.

Oh, and I forgot Eastern Youkai Beauty, the Last Word spellcard song for Imperishable Night. It's one of the best songs ever and it's so underrated...

WOOOOO TOUHOU TOPICCC!!!!! :DDD

I love touhou. I used to have 6 and 7 on my old computer, but then it broke, so I got Touhou 8 on my new computer and it's AWESOMEEEE!!!!!!!! But my fav game out of all that I played would probably be 7 since my fav characters are in it and the battle style is pretty fun, but 8 would definately be a close second. I dunno why, but I didn't enjoy Touhou 6 too much. Probably coz it was hard, even on easy mode. xD

My fav character would have to be Marisa. She's just so epiccc omggg!!!! I always use her when I play Touhou and practically tank everyone. xDDD The only problem is that I sometime get a little too crazy with her and either bump into an enemy or a bullet. :p

Lol I dont seem like a Touhou fan coz I have no hints on my profile or anywhere, but I am..... And I always will be.....

MASUTA SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!

^Touhou 7= YUYUKOOOOOOOOO :DDDDDD AND YOOOUUUUMUUUUUU

I want to take Youmu and hug her cuz she's so awesome.

>.<

Grr I just saw a Sanae nenderoid and I want it badly...

I LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE

Once I get my own computer, I plan to download Touhou 8 and 9, because of Mokou, Medicine, Yuka, and Mystia's theme heh.

I would get Lotus Land Story, but...PC-98 :(

I have 12 Touhou figurines, but on one of my Reimus her arms keep falling off o_O

They're cute and teeny.

I would have more, but I'm so broke it's not even funny XD

I don't have any Touhou merchandise cuz the figures cost so much... Anyway, I'd prefer to get a plushie. The only issue is, those are expensive too...

Anyway, I'm enjoying playing Meddlesome Magician right now. It's an awesome fangame that has both fighting and racing in it. But mostly fighting rounds cuz those are the best. The racing stages suck.

@Runner.. Dude.. I've seen Touhou wiki more than wikipedia and I tried to download. IT DOESN'T. -Insert rage here-.

I'm thinking of getting a fangame, myself, too.

Everything is so expensive, except doujinshi, but I can't read Japanese yet 8C

And I got my figurine packs for under $5 each on ebay.

Of course, they were small figurines, not those big fancy ones.

Could you link me to one of those figurine packs?
Sure! There are still quite a few there, I'm sure!

They're around the $15 dollar range now, but that's not too expensive, I hope?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Touhou-Project-Hakurei-Reimu-Anime-Figure-Set-5pcs-New-/320725568785?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aacbbcd11

https://cgi.ebay.com/Touhou-Project-Hakurei-Reimu-MINI-FIGURE-SET-6-G2-/330561701448?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf7034648

I hope those work for you!

I usually look up, "touhou figure" on ebay, and click "Price + shipping: lowest first" and I can usually find some affordable things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back