toy shop, cafe, musc shop, boutique

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poopiepantz

Reaction score
what do they toy shop, cafe, musc shop, boutique, items do i ntamagotchi v6? i try playing with it but nothing happens?

I have the toy store and so far I have been able to go into it and sometimes it pays me money and sometimes it does not. I get paid around 4300 - 15000+ G. It hs stopped paying out for the last 10 tries. I figure it needs to reset some sort of counter before it pays aagian. It will take along time to make up the money I spent on it but it is better than losing that money to the next gen. Also it isn't that much if you are ranked 1st.

I have the toy store and so far I have been able to go into it and sometimes it pays me money and sometimes it does not. I get paid around 4300 - 15000+ G. It hs stopped paying out for the last 10 tries. I figure it needs to reset some sort of counter before it pays aagian. It will take along time to make up the money I spent on it but it is better than losing that money to the next gen. Also it isn't that much if you are ranked 1st.
ditto to saclunch they all give you money sometimes they dont sometimes you even lose money

yeah i have the toy store, one i got 10,000G but once (my biggest amounts) i lost 5,000 gotchi! if u see one in a store and u have enough, BUY IT U WONT REGRET IT! :)

I LIKE PIE AND CATS! AND poop ;) :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back