Tp147's Tamagotchi V4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchiprincess147

Reaction score
Hey I am Jessica but call me Jess I am am A 10 year old tamagotchi princess lol I got my first tamagotchi yesterday it came through the post from eBay for £13:99 Its A american design its Physco Colours I think it's really jazzy so yesterday I read th instructions and saw what you had to do I do out the tab and set the date time and my fbirthday and User and all hehe then I waited 1 minute for my special egg to hatch A new tamagotchi baby was born it was A girl named Caity(after my lil sis) She loves her life and eventually evolved into A umm.......*Looks up* Mizutamatchi I think it looks like A rasberry she loves to play mimic I ♥ it lol.She also likes to chat on msn with me hehe what A little chattter she is at only 0yrs of age haha.Well she connecter wioth my sisters v4 hers is Lavender Flowers Hers is A boy called Tommy we are going to get them married hers is A Mizutamatchi too

me and Caitlin love Caity and Tommy and so does Kath :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I should tell you that Caity just had A school invite and A treasure chest In school she has this turtle teacher and in the chest was 2000gp

Caity loves school Tommy hates it Caity is now 3 but still no adult ...............

Well Tommy is thought he's A umm...Tasakotchi or somthing yay Caity is A....Violetchi

They connected and thy Awwwww kissed hehe COOL!!!! my mum bought me and Caitlin A lanyard and charm lookies Ill show you them

Mine

Caitlin

I just read somebodys log and I thought I would do stats

Caity's status:

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training:5

Pencil:248

Star:232

Flower:177

Weight:25lbs

Name:Caity

Generation:boy

Username:Jess

Tommy's Status:

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training:4

Pencil:289

Star:199

flower:273

Weight:23lbs

Name:Tommy

Generation:1

Username:Caity

Sorry I havent been on for A wholde day but my nan came yesterday and got me and Caitlin

A Nintendo DS each with Labrador and friends it is really cool I got Silver and Caitlin got black

Well Tommy and Caity are 5 now and they both have jobs Tommy is A Firefighter and Caity is A Doctor Tommy got 2060gp and caity got 3060gp.

EVEN BIGGER NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caity and Tommy had baby girls!!!!!!! Caity had them today

I am naming mine Alice and caitlin is naming hers Beth

Latest posts

Back