Trade in items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikitchi~Kitty

Reaction score
In the CD Exchange store in Music City, where you can trade in you high level CD's for items like the Boy and Girl's Destiny Star's, I was wondering, can you actually use any of these items?

I ask because there are a few of the items that I am interested it, but I don't want to work so hard to get my CD's at such a high level and they trade it in for an item that I can't even send to my Tamagotchi toy, I don't want to decorate my apartment like that, really.

Here is the list of items:

DREAM MIC

center stage

disco ball

star gate door

BOY'S DESTINY STAR

GIRL'S DESTINY STAR

livestage wallpaper

big screen

gotchi king statue

star window

There are a few that know are obviously only for the apartment and such, like the livestage wallpaper, gotchi king statue, disco ball and the star window

And I know that the Boy's and Girl's Destiny Star are items that can be sent to your Tama to change into the special character, but the rest I'm not sure about

Thank you for taking the time to read. And please, only give real advice, no spamming or yelling/hurting others in the thread.

~Kikitchi~Kitty

I believe the Dream Mic is an instrument you can send to your MusicStar toy. I don't know if it has any special powers or effect on your character.

The others, I don't know about. I assume most are just decorations for your apartment.

The more that I look at the items, the more I think that your right, the Mic seems to be the only thing that can really be used by your Tama, and of course the Destiny Stars. Maybe I'll edit the list of items with what they can be used for later.

Thank you Binary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back