TRAGIC HORROR STORY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
One day, a pretty young mimitchi called Fiona :D was dared to go to the most hauntedist house in town. Fiona wasn't scared much so she accepted the dare. Sher didn't believe in ghost stories anyway. But she agreed aslong as someone comes with her, She stood by the gates waiting for someone who should comer a long with her...

'The ruler of TamaTown (TamaGotch) told me that somebody called Fiona would kill me today, please don't come near me!' 'Don't worry,' Fiona said, 'I won't hurt you'

"Ooops!" Said Fiona, she got out her mobile and sed 2 her friends tht Poppy had left cuz she didnt want 2 go anymore, and asked 4 sum1 else. 'Hmm.thought Fiona, ' I think there will be another ghost in this house!' Then the young mimitchi waited so long she turned in2 a cute Mimitchi. "This will be a good disguise" she sed 2 herself." :blink:

Someone came and they entered the haunted house” are you scared?” Asked :mimitchi: "why would I be scared,” said :wacko: not noticing she was now a mimitchi "don't you no this house is haunted? At that point :wacko: ran full speed out of the house as white as a ghost and locked the door. A voice exactly like poppy's screamed.......

it was poppy she was not daed but she was stuck is the house and it was locked

feeling terrible that she had kind of caused poppy's "Death" she went in search of poppy, even though she thought poppy was a ghost. she got inside and noticed a door and heard poppy's screaming inside....

felt her feet start to dance and then Michael Jackson came out of they stereo " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"yelled both of them " THIS WAS A HAUNTED HOUSE!" Screamed fiona

But, it was only for a deer's life because she was riding one...(random.)

she tumbled down a hill and ran into a <_< named Cricket (haha)."Hi," said Poppy. "who are you?"

Then Cricket said, " I am the evil......

It said 'I hate tamas' and then guns started shooting and everyone died. Exept a :D (Rosalina) who ran home, locked all doors, and luckily she had no windows, and she also had the food she needed, and she lived happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back