Train Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambee

Reaction score
I need to know what they are for? My has filled up completely today and I am a little confused on what might happen.

Thankies in advanced

Nothing, they just help you get better characters. On v4 and 4.5 it just helps you to not get a Universal.

yes dancinkayley is correct, and if you are on first gen and ya tama is a girl and u have high intelligence skill points, and full training you are mostb likely to get a Mimitchi :huh:

hope i helped :D

If you fill the training bar u have a less likely chance of becoming a universal adult! Try to fill em up to get mimitchi :lol:

hope i helped! :p :D :p B) :D

If you fill the training bar u have a less likely chance of becoming a universal adult! Try to fill em up to get mimitchi :huh:
hope i helped! :p :D :mellow: :ph34r: :lol:
Mine is filled up. I got a Mimitchi! I got the points by punishing it for needing attention (when it doesn't) and for giving unexpected presents

Well done on gettin Mimitchi! she was my first character on V4! :mellow: normally when you get high training you are more likely to get a good healthy character! :huh:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back