training bar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
i have a question about the training bar... even though the bar is full does anyone elses tama still need to be praised and put in time out? mines been full since saturday morning and he's still getting that stuff.

i have a question about the training bar... even though the bar is full does anyone elses tama still need to be praised and put in time out? mines been full since saturday morning and he's still getting that stuff.
If your Tama character connects and senda the other one a bad present it laughs, then you should train it.

is it a teen ? they always do this, even the best

I think that tamas have a pre-set number of opportunities for you to earn training points for yr tama whilst they are a teen... more than 9 of course - to allow for the ones you inevitably miss ^_^

If you have been lucky / efficient and got most of your training bars early on, I think the tama still goes thru' the programmed number of opportunities to allow you to earn points/bars.

With my V1s, if i was trying for a particular character that would benefit from praise for example, I would always praise my tama - even if I already had all the points.

Nowadays, I just ignore it or praise/time out depending on if I am following a particular care routine to try for a different character ...

I know that is not a perfect answer, but it is my 10cents - for what it's worth! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back