Training Bars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebecros

Reaction score
Look when i first got my tama i didnt know the half of what i had to do and the TRAINING BARS didn tmake my life any easier. So seeing as i learnt how to get them i thought you guys might wanna know too.

Well i know many different ways and i am gonna tell you some.

1. On a V3 if you wrap a present and you give a DIFFERENT present to that this is wraped you PUNISH your tama for being cheeky.

2. I any version (1,2,3,4) calls and doesn't need anything then you PUNISH it for being annoying\cheeky.

3. When you tamagotchi has it's back turned to you on the screen that means it's lonely or sad. Then you have to PRAISE it to make it happy again!

You only need NINE traing bars t fill the section. I really hope this helps all you first time tama luvers or you just dont get it. Keep loving your tama! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing i was able to figure out about the training bars was that if it was sad you praise it. :D thanks! you really helped. :)

my bad! my code is 0215, not 0125. ignore my signature

Last edited by a moderator:
:) You made everything worse on my tama!!!!!!!!!!!!my tama wasn't listening to the whole time!!!!!!!!!even when i try to praise it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks but it wasnt working for me... can you im me at soccerj2u or pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back