Training faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This tip might help you get more training bars faster than normal. It is pretty simple; when your attention icon flashes and your tama beeps, quickly do what it needs. when all hearts are full, if the icon is still highlighted, give it a timeout for beeping for no reason. Yeah, it seems pretty harsh but it is helping to train your tama. My tama now has all the bars because I used this trick....

on the v4s i noticed this.....ok

pick out a good present and wrap it

then connect with another v4 and select "present"

make sure YOU are the one giving the present..

once you send it it SHOULD send the one that you wrapped or else you discipline it. The v4's usually take about 4 tries to send 1 present! i got all my training bars this way!

<_<

Instead of giving mine Timeout when it just wanted attention (didn't need anything), I pushed Praise and it still added Training bars.

You don't even need to wrap a good present, just connect and click Present and it will give ice cream, flower or poop. Everytime it gives a bad present, I give it Timeout.

If your Tama connects, and gives poop but doesnt give the wierd face afterwards, then giving a time-out will not help boost the training bars. IDK why.

This tip might help you get more training bars faster than normal. It is pretty simple; when your attention icon flashes and your tama beeps, quickly do what it needs. when all hearts are full, if the icon is still highlighted, give it a timeout for beeping for no reason. Yeah, it seems pretty harsh but it is helping to train your tama. My tama now has all the bars because I used this trick....
Sorry, but I already knew that....

But it might help other tamatalk users who didnt know that :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :lol: :lol:

Another way to train it, is, you know when you connect with other V4s, and you do present, sometimes your tamagotchi will give teh other tamagotchi poo, (how rude!) whenever that happens, you can give it a timeout ;) , most of the time, it gives it another training bar, only a quarter of the time it doesn't. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
If your Tama connects, and gives poop but doesnt give the wierd face afterwards, then giving a time-out will not help boost the training bars. IDK why.
You have to connect with the same version to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back