training level

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpun19

Reaction score
i am wonderign if there is a special way to raise the training level because i van't seem to get mine past 2-3 and my tama is 8yrs old now.

Have you ever seen these lines around it? When the lines appear around it, quickly press the toilet icon. It should sit on the toilet andI think it brings up it's training. I've only done this once, but my training level was already 9 out of 9 when I did it. Also, have you ever tried to feed it and it will only eat a certain food? For example, it only has two hearts and will only eat sushi? When it says no, give it a time out. Hope this helps :p

i am wonderign if there is a special way to raise the training level because i van't seem to get mine past 2-3 and my tama is 8yrs old now.
All your training will occur before you tama has become an adult. Once it becomes an adult it can no longer get training points. Basically if you have your tama paused a lot because you are at school or things like that you miss a lot of the opportunities to give your tama training points... The best way is to leave your tama unpaused and wait for it to cry/face away from you or call for no reason, also if your tama refuses it eat when it's hungry then you can also apply a punishment then for a training point.

There are lots of rumours about praising your tama when it wins a game or toileting your tama at the right time and getting training points from that... they are false rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back