Training question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi245

Reaction score
When I train my tamagotchi sometimes I press the B button on "PRAISE" a few times,

then my tama is saying no and smiles, or more like its smirking, what does this mean? That is all, thanks!

If it's doing something it shouldn't be and you praise it, it'll smirk kind of like, "Haha, now I get to do this bad thing again!!!) :) What version tama do you have?

Violetchilluvr3

dont praise them all the time sometimes you have to give them timeouts or else they will be bad tamagotchi's and send bad things to there children only praise them when they do good and only praise them once to much praise will make them not want to do other things

As I said before, it's just normal for that to happen, there are some good answers written above, I would recomend just reading them and then report back what happened here, goo luck ! Jordboss

Just glad that you managed to get it working again and everthing is just fine. If you need anything else just cintact me or a member of staff and we would be more than happy help you out!

Regards

Jordboss

THANKS! and oh, violetchi lover, It's a Tama-go

It must have too much stress even if you try to praise it, it will not except it. Hope I helped. (That happened to me too.)

:)

Edit: The one I posted was for the music star, the Tama-go if you praise it too much it kind of thinks its kind of wierd to get more praise for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back