Training...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourniquet13

Reaction score
Hey,

How do you train your Tamagotchi? Right now mine is a teenager and it's training level thing is three...Thanks to anyone that can help! :D

OK, here's the drill. Your Tamagotchi has two types of beeps. The first one is like a little tune. What happens after that is the screen starts flashing and your Tama evolves. The second type of beep is the attention beep. What to do?

If it has a skull over its head: Go to the seventh icon (medicine) and give it the medicine. It may take two doses.

If it's crying: Go to the sixth icon (discipline) and select "Praise".

If it has its back to you with a little mark over its head: First, check to see if all its hearts are empty. Fill them if they are, and if it still has its back to you, praise it. If it's all happy and well-fed, praise it.

If it's doing nothing, just what it normally does: Make sure all the meters are full, then give it a time out.

Did that help?

Yeah, that helped. Thanks. So time outs train it right? And training is all pretty much about discipline? Should I discipline it when it goes to the bathroom on the floor? Because I was unsure about that. Thanks again! ;)

Hey Elissa. I'm actually not sure if you disipline it if they make a mess on the floor.. ;) However, you are right, disipline does make the training bar fill up, but praise does too. Depending on WHEN you use the praise, that is. Which when it's feeling sad and so on. But you disipline it when it beeps you for no reason what so ever as well. But I'm sure you're familiar with that already. Well, good luck! Ttyl!

*Lisa*x0x0 }}i{{

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you should discipline it when it poos on the floor. Where else could they poo? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back