training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peace_out119731

Reaction score
I just got my new tama V5 and I'm not shure when the training times are PLEASE HELP :) :furawatchi: :( :kuribotchi: :) :gozarutchi:

Well, first you have to wait until your V5 tamas turn into toddlers. Then that's when the training begins.

At 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, and 6:00 pm, your tamas will call for training. They will have a question mark or a musical note above their heads when they do. You only have a limited amount of time to train them, because if you miss a training call, you lose 10% of your bonding percentage.

If you want to train them by changing the time, then you must set the time to 1 minute before the training times. If you set it directly at the hour it won't work. You must answer a training call two times before your bonding percent goes up by 10.

If you use the Unchi-Kun Sub (or some of the other items that raise your bonding percent) for 34 times or play games with the parents, that can also raise your bonding percent.

Congratulations on your new V5, and I hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back