Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: Training is random pretty much. You train your tamagotchi by disciplining it and praising it. You

Praise it when......

- It has a black bubble over his head and his back is turned to you.

(happens when your a teenager)

- Your tamagotchi starts crying (happens when your a baby and/or a toddler)

Dicipline it when.......

- Your tamagotchi beeps for you and the attention icon lights up and your tamagotchi has atleast one heart or more for each meter (hungry and happy meter)

These things happen randomly though your tamas years of a baby through a teenager. When your tama turns into an adult you won't ever have to dicipline or praise it.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

And i have another queston:

After you buy something from the shop, that item is then sold out. When your tama grows, is that item replaced? Do you get more items as your tama gets older? And what is the black thingie that costs 1000 tama dollar- thingies?

When you buy something from the shop is says sold, it will sell that item again once the shop restocks. The shop restocks at 3:00pm, 7:00pm and 12:00 midnight. And I don't know exactly what item your talking about, but the wig is black and cost 1000 pts, it is pretty cool but I would save my money! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back