Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh... noooo. :furawatchi: ive done it before. nothing. but they dont give bad presents.. I think

All right, just curious. It seems like something cool would happen like they get a gift or something.

Your tama will turn into a nice, "reward" type character such as mamitchi. That's what happened to me. BUT it will not always be mamitchi, sometimes furatchi/leaftchi. If your training is close to full you might get a character such as kuchipatchi or urutchi (sheep). Note: You must take exelent care of your tama to get any of these.

~Tulip~

Yeah, I had Kuchipatchi last time, but the training only went up to 6 bars. I'm taking care of her son now, and he's a Young Mimitchi right now.

Your tama will turn into a nice, "reward" type character such as mamitchi. That's what happened to me. BUT it will not always be mamitchi, sometimes furatchi/leaftchi. If your training is close to full you might get a character such as kuchipatchi or urutchi (sheep). Note: You must take exelent care of your tama to get any of these.
~Tulip~
well, its not really like that..

what your tamagotchi turns into is a combo of the meals you feed it, how much you play with it, its weight, the teen/toddler, the training, how few cavities+ sickness, and more.

so the training is a part of it so if you to well you are more likely but it also depends on all the factors.

right. you do get different charaters based on the way you take care of your tamagotchi. usally, if you neglet, have low trainging bars, don't exersise your tama often ect., it will probaly turn into a maskuchi or gozaruchi. but if you take very good care of your tamagotchi, you might get a mametchi or a mimitchi. i guess the reward within high levels of training is good charaters! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
right. you do get different charaters based on the way you take care of your tamagotchi. usally, if you neglet, have low trainging bars, don't exersise your tama often ect., it will probaly turn into a maskuchi or gozaruchi. but if you take very good care of your tamagotchi, you might get a mametchi or a mimitchi. i guess the reward within high levels of training is good charaters! :D
i know a strategy for marumimitchi/chohimetchi on v2. fill up the bar early and praise it the rest of the time if it needs to get timeout.

if i had not done this i would have gotten mimitchi/mametchi.

so, in this case, the tama charicter didnt depend on it being full: instead it was after it was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back