Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t@maangel

Reaction score
I'm not new but I still don't know how to raise my tamagotchi's training. Can anyone tell me how you can?

Here we go :

When your tama beeps and the attention light is on (the icon on the bottom of the screen farthest to the right)

1) if the tama is crying or in a bad mood with its back to you -> PRAISE IT

OR

2) if the tama looks like it normally does and doesn't have ALLl its happy and hungry hearts gone -> PUNISH IT. This will lower your happy meter by 1 heart quite often - so i always fill up the happy and hungry hearts first, then punish, then check the happy hearts.

doing this will ALWAYS increase your training bars.

punishing a tama for giving a bad present, or refusing food or refusing to play a game will not increase the training bars, although it does say in the instructions, to increase discipline you should punish the tama if it gives a bad gift - so i usually do that - but i don't know if it does anything really.

//Haze

Hi T@maangel,

If your tamagotchi is crying (usually it only cries when it is a baby), you should praise it. If your tamagotchi is giving the attention beep, and there is nothing wrong with it, then you should give it a Time Out. If your tamagotchi sends an unexpected gift to a friend, then you should give it a Time Out. If Time Outs are given out properly, your tama should be crying after the Time out. If you gave him a time out for no reason, he will be mad. Give him a treat after to help him feel better :lol: .

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade.

thank you! This helps alot! Now off to get some bars of training...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back