Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyann

Reaction score
I am on my third day with my V3 and the training bar is still empty. It's weird, because a few times she has chirped for no reason and I have given her a time out. I have also praised her a few times.

I don't get the "training" thing. I thought it had to do with discipline but it hasn't changed at all. :p

If the tama is crying or sad you have to praise it, but if it beeps and it looks normal and all of it's hungry and happy hearts are full THEN you must give him a time out.

does that make sense??

Also, if you wrap a present to send to another V3, and try to send that present, but instead, your tama gives something else (like poo, a snake, or jack-in-the-box) then comes back and goes to the bottom of the screen with a mischevious look on it's face, give it a time out. that will also increase your training bars.

KM

Yes, that is really helpful! This morning after I posted my question, she fussed for no reason and I gave her a time out. Her "training" went up a bar, so I must have finally got it right!

When you praise them at the right time do they do a happy dance? I don't think I have the praise thing right, because nothing seems to happen when I do it.

i think to have 2 or 1 training pts. u need to but a corndog and a hot dog i think.

To do the "praise" right; when your tama calls and you go to look at it, if its' back it turned to you with a "pouty bubble" thing floating to the right, give it praise. You should gain one training bar from that.

KM

If your Tama Is Crying, Praise it- It will get all happy and you will get a training bar.

When it calls for you (Attention button highlighted) But dosnt need anything, give it a time out. If it cry's, then you will get a training bar (It knows it has been caught).

I dont know about the present thing, because when my tamagotchi sent a poop as a present, I diceplinded it but it just got mad. It sent an empty box (When I had somthing wrapped) and I diciplined it and it got sad + A training bar.

Thanks you guys! I finally have it right. If my Tama is sad and facing her back to me, that means she needs praise. If she just beeps for no reason (when she doesn't need anything) then it is time for a time out.

I appreciate the help. :)

I found that if you just dont worry about training at all, the bar will go up anyway, just from you looking after it in an appropriate way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back