training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmiszrubyxx

Reaction score
i just bought my tama yesterday, and i have no idea how to train it. how did u train ur tamas? :blink:

im not much of a tama expert but i do no that you get training bubbles if your tama starts crying and you go to the dicapline and select praise and youll get a training bubble if you have any more questions about tamas pm me. :D

If your tama is crying or has its back turned to u with a puff over its head means its mad u should praise it...

If your tama beeps and atleast 1 heart for hunger n happy are full and nothing is wrong with it timeout/punish it...

Also for V3 when your tama wraps a present n on the other screen it turns out to be a snake, jack in the box or poo, you punish/time out.

Hope i helped

~BF7~

If your tama is crying or has its back turned to u with a puff over its head means its mad u should praise it...If your tama beeps and atleast 1 heart for hunger n happy are full and nothing is wrong with it timeout/punish it...

Also for V3 when your tama wraps a present n on the other screen it turns out to be a snake, jack in the box or poo, you punish/time out.

Hope i helped

~BF7~
yep i aggre compleatly. he/she is right.

here is how: when your tama beeps without any reason, you need to give it a timeout, when it cries or is mad you give it a praise.If the sound is off, u can look at the very bottom right corner of your tama and if it is lit up, it means it needs traing.HOPE THIS HELPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back