Transfer or Sync iPod ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
Okay, so I have an iPod problem! Hopefully you can help me!

So I have an Ipod Shuffle, and I would plug it into my computer, and it would come up as one of my Devices. Well we just restarted everything on our computer because it had a virus, so we got rid of everything, and put everything back on. And so I got iTunes back ya know. And so I put my Ipod in, and then it says

" The Ipod is synced with another iTunes Library. An iPod can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. What would you like? "

and then it has the options

"Cancel" "Erase Sync" "Transfer Purchase"

I knew to click Transfer Purchase cause it copies iTunes purchases on the computer that is authorized to play from my iPod to the iTunes library. So I did, but my ipod never showed up. I tryed doing this several times, but it still didn't work. I'm not sure if I should press Erase Sync cause if I do, it'll replace the contents of the iPod with the contents of the itunes library.

Which basiclly means that I'll erase all my music on my ipod right now, and it'll won't come back, right? And most of my songs on my iPod are bought. So...What now? I need help..Thanks for those you helped me!

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back