Translation Please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothGirl

Reaction score
Ok. Marreth, this new demon german girl that keeps stealing all my friends at school, well she wrote this note. (I guess she didn't want me to know what it means) It said something like , '' ascthung!'' Is she swearing at me or something? And she keeps calling me a luden or something. I went to get it at lunch recess and it was gone! I hate Marreth so much! You can bearly understand what shes saying! Why can't she move back to Germany with her stupid family?! :)

I tried an internet translator for the word Ascthung and nothing came up. Sorry.

i tried nine different translation sites. it not a word or maybe u misspelled it.

Ok. Marreth, this new demon german girl that keeps stealing all my friends at school, well she wrote this note. (I guess she didn't want me to know what it means) It said something like , '' ascthung!'' Is she swearing at me or something? And she keeps calling me a luden or something. I went to get it at lunch recess and it was gone! I hate Marreth so much! You can bearly understand what shes saying! Why can't she move back to Germany with her stupid family?! :)
Gemans aren't stupid. My brother-in-law is German and hes nice. I think you it's acthung. (I saw that word somewhere but I don't know what it means sorry.) And its not luden it's juden, which means someone jewish. Abiously she dosen't like you so you should stay away from her. There is no such thing as stupid people just people that do stupid things, I think your just jealous and don't be soo racist. It's not nice.

Well if she writes you another one, make sure you get it and put it where she can't get it. Come here and post it, we'll find some translation sites and translate. Easy enough? And if it's something rude, tell the teacher. It's not being a tattle tale or whatever, it's getting a girl in trouble for saying rude things to you in another language that you can't understand.

(I'm german *you know, like my family's origin* but I have no clue how to speak german. xD)

Achtung means caution, according to an unreliable google translator.

Luden means invited.

GothGirl, that is a very cruel thing to say. How would you feel if you moved to a different country? You would have no friends. Imagine how alone you would feel. It appears that she only wants to be friends. Maybe instead of hating her for virtually no reason, talk to her. Try to be friends.

Is she really stealing your friends? Maybe they just want to make her feel welcome.

Achtung! means Warning or Beware or Be Careful depending in which context it's used.

You and she obviously don't get along, that's clear... but maybe you should try to befriend her instead of complaining about her "stealing" your friends?

If they are good friends, then they are unlikely to feel they are being "stolen" - maybe they are just trying to help her settle in and get along at school. Why don't you join in and try to make her welcome? As far as I know, friends are not "possessions" to be stolen... they are relationships to be shared :angry:

You might find it makes you feel less resentful of her and it might make her feel less defensive about your somewhat aggressive and unfriendly attitude towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back