Travel Agency Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixeltwist

Reaction score
I tried searching for stuff about the travel agency with no real luck.

I had a bunch of tickets stored up, but I ran out of room to hold more items, so I decided to use them. After using my ticket, it told me to go to Tamatown.

Now, the travel agency is not yet working in Tamatown (why Bandai released the v4 before the site was complete, I don't know). I assume the 'I went to a certain place' tag will be part of my logon code.

My concern is will it go away? My tama is currently an old woman and I'm pretty sure she'll die before the travel agency is complete. I also hope it won't get messed up with the fact I used all my tickets at once. I just hope when she dies that the unused ticket information will stay with my tama until I have a chance to go to the travel agency.

Does anyone have any idea if it stays or not? Does the Entama have a similar issue?

welcome to tamatalk ^.^

i think the travel information changes with the different tams.

because, something on vacation is customized with your tam, right??

i wouldnt think that it would transfer, sorry ;)

no it doesn't I got here to get more money mostly. . . but ur kinda right they should hurry up with the king,office and travel agency (hope I'm not too impatient)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back