Travel Agency

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
You have to buy a ticket from the shop. You could keep turning the time to 2:59 until one appears in your shop. Then go to the Travel Agency. Type in the Password you get from your tamagotchi V3. Then it will give you a souveneir. I am still figuring out how to get to tama island and what the "I'd like to go here" signs on the travel maps are for. ;) :huh:

This is a first. you have to read pinned topics in forums so you know where to put your topic in. This should go somewhere else.

Oh yeah, now i remember! This should go in "tamagotchi tips and tricks". I`ll ask a guide.

I know, but I`m just tellling you this topic is in the wrong forum in a good way.

no idea, and I know. you`re still new here. i`m just giving you a headstart. but once, i clicked on the tama island sign and it was tasking too long to load.

yes. if you click on them, it`ll give you an explanation on how to go there. there`s different plane tickets ok?

cool! ok, the flower ticket is to go to hawaii. the others, well. you have to find out yourself. it`s the only help for now, oh, here are the souveniers you get from each place. you can only use the tickets whenm your tama is an adult. you get a palm tree from hawaii, a panda bear from china, skis from switzerland, maracas from chile, and finally, a surfboard from australia.

for the medal, you have to win first place in the racing game of the first o wipe their lane in the gym first. For the souveniers from the king, you have to donate a certain amount of gotchi points. i have a trophy on my v3!

^-^ it was nice helping you out! by the way, you might want to try the tennis game in tamatown, it`s nice! SOrry to go off topic again.

You have to buy a ticket from the shop. You could keep turning the time to 2:59 until one appears in your shop. Then go to the Travel Agency. Type in the Password you get from your tamagotchi V3. Then it will give you a souveneir. I am still figuring out how to get to tama island and what the "I'd like to go here" signs on the travel maps are for. ;) :eek:
you go to the travel place an on the wall i think you click on the sine that says tama island.

no, tama island is a different location, has nothin to do with tickets and souvenirs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back