Travelling Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyRikster

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can take Tamagotchis on planes? You cant have mobiles e.t.c. So would a Tamagotchi be dangerous on an aircraft?

no , it dusnt emit waves like mobiles do.... and isnt very powerful at all

Yeah, Spain for a week! :( Leave the 15th and come back on the 22nd or 23rd I'm not sure?!? :D But there is the Inet at the hotel :lol: So I'll be in now and again!

Ricky

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if you can take Tamagotchis on planes? You cant have mobiles e.t.c. So would a Tamagotchi be dangerous on an aircraft?
Shouldn't be an issue... But what if you start talking into it (like a phone) to see if you can throw the stewards into a confused state. :lol:

lol, nice one Admin. I bet Spain will be beautiful, one of my best friends is there rite now. Iguess it must be the vacay season for spain or something, lol. I'd love to go to SPain. I'd also love to go to Cuba where my mom was born but there's that little hindrance called Communism, so kinda hard rite now. haha.

it is fine my v1s have been to ireland and fiji but i dont play wif em nemore cause i have v3

my v1s are outta battery

i luv ma v3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back