Tree huggers talk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I am a bit of a tree hugger. I think every time some one cuts down a tree, they should plant one, if not two more to replace it. And get rid of the stumps, because they take up space where new trees could be growing.
Actually they already do that. I know that in America, whenever a tree is cut down for lumber or something, a new tree is always planted in its place. They also clear out old stumps and such so it doesn't affect the way the tree grows. I only know they do it in America. They don't do it much in South America though. They're cutting out the rainforest for homes and such. Most of the woods in the U.S. are protected by laws saying that they CAN'T be cut down at ALL. But in South America and other parts of the world they don't have those laws so people freely cut down forests and don't even care to plant a new tree in its place.

I'm not a "tree hugger" but care about the enviorment. Although I don't beleive in Global Warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back